Ultimate Cream... in progress

P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
UPDATE:
Hi Everyone,

Apologies for the massive delay in response. Video proof on the website!! trousersnakeoil.co

I've been insanely busy. We sent out a bunch of trials and we've massively enhanced the product since. It is no longer vaseline based but coconut oil based. We're very happy with this.

We've also made two versions (because it's expensive). Trousersnakeoil and Jelq Fuel. The difference is largely potency, but trouser snake oil has a little special something.

To be fair to the MOS community (which I've been a member of for a long, long time - and learned a hell of a lot from), and because I don't want my posts to be spam here's the gist.

We've taken the best from say a tiger balm style ointment, the best from Dit Da Jow which is a Chinese linament (used extensively in Kung Fu - I first used it for forearm conditioning and my forearms were absolutely gigantic, like popeye! LOL) you can read about Dit Da Jow on wikipedia; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dit_da_jow

To that combination we've added deer antler extract (humanely sourced and organic - so expensive) and put it in a form that works for penis application, jelqing , etc.

Here's a more detailed list of what's inside;

Ingredients Include
Wintergreen
Gao Liang Jiang (Galangal)
Humanely Sourced Deer Antler Velvet
Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (Tongkat Ali)
Lycopeme Extract
Bai Zhi (White Angelica)
Epimedium (Horny Goat Wee)
Pine Bark Extract
Yan Hu Suo (Corydalis)
Tirbulus Terrestris
Peruvian Maca Extract
Tian Nan Xing (Arisaema)
Octacosanol
Ban Xia (Pinellia)
Wild Aconite
Inositol
Cao Wu
L-Glutathione
Hua Jiao (Prickly Ash Pepper)
L-Arginine
Hong Hua (Safflower)
Siberian Gingseng Extract
Ru Xiang (Frankincense)
Co-Enzyme Q10
Zhi Zi (Gardenia)
L-Carnitine Tartrate
Tao Ren (Peach Kernel)
Biotin
Jiang Huang (Turmeric)
Pantothenic Acid
Myrrh (Mo Yao)
Magnesium
Iron
Zinc
Copper
Manganese
Selenium
Chromium
Dan Gui Wei (Angelica Tail)
Ge Gen(Kudzu Root)
Hu Jiao (Pepper Fruit)
and of course, Coconut oil.

If you guys are interested I can request a MOS discount (DLD, let me know if I'm totally overstepping the mark on any of this and I'll remove / ammend according to your instructions!), etc.

Thanks guys.
 
Last edited:
D

dickfordays

Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
404
The problem with almost any of the ingredients that you might include is delivery. Very few drugs, supplements , etc. have the physical and chemical properties to effectively penetrate the skin for delivery. If it does not, it will simply sit on the surface of the skin, having no effect at all. Of all the millions of FDA approved drugs available in various forms, there are only a handful that are FDA approved as transdermal drugs because of the fact that so few have the properties that will allow for viable transdermal delivery.

Dford
 
P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
I totally agree Dford. However, something as simple as 'tiger balm' is effective. Also, the newest Penis EnlargementDs are largely topical. So while I agree completely with what you're saying, I think there's probably something we can work with?
 
P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
Hey. I'm on day two of applying the cream I made. It's more of a gel . And I currently have it in a lip balm container for ease of application.

So far it seems pretty good. I did a huge clamping session last night and woke up this morning with a completely healed dick. So at least that's positive.

It's a little gritty because I used quite high concentrations of active ingredients to carrier gels, but that's something I'll work on.

I'm going to continue it's use for a week, then I'm going to take some 'before' shots and I'll report back in a month.
 
Zambrodom3

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,032
So this cream of yours is supposed to fasten the healing process?
 
P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
I'm hoping ambitiously for 2 outcomes, Zambrodom.

The first outcome is faster healing so that I can do more intense, heavier, harder, sessions more often. I'm 100% confident that I've achieved this with the cream and I don't think that's too hard to do. There's plenty of topical ointments for helping healing and I've just taken the best from all of those.

The second outcome is to promote growth. I guess the idea here is that if I can break down the cells through intense training, then have them heal more quickly in the 'extending' phase then I can get the full benefit of the cycle with less time. And, repeat cycles much more quickly. Instead of one cycle per day, I'll be able to do three, etc. That kind of thing. This is different to fast healing in that if I have a healing window of 4 hours (lets just say) then that's only 4 hours of traction before I need to break down the tissue again. So, I need to fuel the growth of the new cells so that maximum growth is achieved in a shorter time frame.

I don't believe it will be a miracle cream, but I do think it will be an effective short cut. This attitude comes from years of training and coaching and learning how to achieve great results while training, twice or three times a day, etc. More cycles with full gains = fast gains. That's the thinking.

The grittiness is not an issue for me, but I'll revise it into something smoother. While not sand paper rough, it's like one of those exfoliating body scrub things women use. Again, that's fine for me, but I'll revise it when I make my next batch.

Verdict so far; loving it. Pretty much massive, almost erection size semi all day.
 
DLD

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
119,984
Lots of vets in this thread:)
 
Zambrodom3

Zambrodom3

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 4, 2013
Messages
4,032
pest;550200 said:
I'm hoping ambitiously for 2 outcomes, Zambrodom.

The first outcome is faster healing so that I can do more intense, heavier, harder, sessions more often. I'm 100% confident that I've achieved this with the cream and I don't think that's too hard to do. There's plenty of topical ointments for helping healing and I've just taken the best from all of those.

The second outcome is to promote growth. I guess the idea here is that if I can break down the cells through intense training, then have them heal more quickly in the 'extending' phase then I can get the full benefit of the cycle with less time. And, repeat cycles much more quickly. Instead of one cycle per day, I'll be able to do three, etc. That kind of thing. This is different to fast healing in that if I have a healing window of 4 hours (lets just say) then that's only 4 hours of traction before I need to break down the tissue again. So, I need to fuel the growth of the new cells so that maximum growth is achieved in a shorter time frame.

I don't believe it will be a miracle cream, but I do think it will be an effective short cut. This attitude comes from years of training and coaching and learning how to achieve great results while training, twice or three times a day, etc. More cycles with full gains = fast gains. That's the thinking.

The grittiness is not an issue for me, but I'll revise it into something smoother. While not sand paper rough, it's like one of those exfoliating body scrub things women use. Again, that's fine for me, but I'll revise it when I make my next batch.

Verdict so far; loving it. Pretty much massive, almost erection size semi all day.

What you mentioned above is simply a big WOW! I mean if this cream can allow someone to heal as fast as 4 hours and repeat his intense session- that's speed up the whole process 2-3 times. I don't know how effective this cream of yours is, but when you get to have more experience with it- please do share. Sounds really interesting :)
 
P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
Okay. I've put a proper trial of this together. I've got before and after video and let me just say... this is going to be huge!

So, I'm putting together a website and stuff. If anyone wants to trial it for me let me know!!
 
A

AndroidR

Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
396
pest;559464 said:
Okay. I've put a proper trial of this together. I've got before and after video and let me just say... this is going to be huge!

So, I'm putting together a website and stuff. If anyone wants to trial it for me let me know!!
I would be willing to trial it for you. I Penis Enlargement a minimum of 5 days a week, and usually do 6-7. In less than 2 weeks I should be living by myself so I will have the privacy to actively Penis Enlargement multiple times a day should your cream allow me to heal that quickly.

Do you have a list of ingredients?
 
jakb

jakb

1
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,318
I would also be willing to do a trial on it. I do Penis Enlargement 6-7 days a week and definitely have an issue with skin soreness. Would be great if this helped and I would be able to tell very quickly.
 
Last edited:
R

RUBY10"

Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2012
Messages
178
pest, whats your websites called?
 
L

LoveHerDeeply

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
865
Willing to trial.

Main issue I can comment on would be true mild gator irritation from the hydropumps. I'd love for something to heal the skin quickly from that.

Not having major issues otherwise, tho sounds like the first concept is, like creatine allows bodybuilders to train hard more times per week with full heavy workouts, heal faster for more heavy workouts per week... so we might go to two full out Penis Enlargement routines per day? Cool idea. Willing to try this out.

I use hydrocortisone cream now.

I'm familiar with and use Aspercream, tho not on my penis.
 
Last edited:
superman05xx

superman05xx

Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2009
Messages
882
LoveHerDeeply;559539 said:
Willing to trial.

Main issue I can comment on would be true mild gator irritation from the hydropumps. I'd love for something to heal the skin quickly from that.

Not having major issues otherwise, tho sounds like the first concept is, like creatine allows bodybuilders to train hard more times per week with full heavy workouts, heal faster for more heavy workouts per week... so we might go to two full out Penis Enlargement routines per day? Cool idea. Willing to try this out.

I use hydrocortisone cream now.

I'm familiar with and use Aspercream, tho not on my penis.
I had a problem with the hydropump gaiter irritation as well until I started using ab silicone on the base. Hydrocortisone did not do anything for me so it would be nice to see something meant to heal the skin fast (while still being able to do Penis Enlargement) and perhaps could supply nutrition through the skin ... Cool idea.
 
L

LoveHerDeeply

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
865
I suppose a second issue is, using the cockring for long periods of time. It hurts. Its squeezing the tissues in that part of the penis preventing blood to escape. But it does hurt right there quite a lot. Reminding myself of aspercream earlier I'm tempted to try it on penis shaft near base due to this cockring pain.

I'm going to assume, doing a second manual basic stretch routine per day would irritate the skin at minimum, let alone everything inside needs to heal... is kinda the point of this new product.
 
Last edited:
P

pest

Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
120
Guys! I'm really happy that you're offering to trial!!

When I get the latest batch done up I'll be in touch to post you a tin.

I've put a whole load of stuff into it. I've spent a couple of months working on the formulation. It's taken a while to get it the correct consistency while still being packed full of the active ingredients. We've also worked on the 'manufacturing process' so as to minimise the impact of carcinogenics (from plastics at temperature etc. we don't want to be growing new cells with those around!).

I'm not revealing what's in it yet, but there's stuff from western science (straight forward things like arginine, vitamin e, sources of GH, etc) to Chinese medicine (dit da jow influenced). Tonnes of stuff really.

I don't have a website yet. I really expected this to be a small scale thing, but the results have been so positive amongst my small test group (p=5) that we've decided to move on it. So you guys will be the first to test the fully branded, fully developed product.

Thanks a lot, guys. I'll be in touch. Exciting times!
 
smerc

smerc

Active member
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1,751
Do the people in your trial have knowledge of what they're putting on/absorbing into their penis? Since you're not sharing the ingredient composition.
 
A

AndroidR

Member
Joined
May 11, 2013
Messages
396
smerc;559570 said:
Do the people in your trial have knowledge of what they're putting on/absorbing into their penis? Since you're not sharing the ingredient composition.
This is why I would like to know the list of ingredients.



pest;559563 said:
Guys! I'm really happy that you're offering to trial!!

When I get the latest batch done up I'll be in touch to post you a tin.

I've put a whole load of stuff into it. I've spent a couple of months working on the formulation. It's taken a while to get it the correct consistency while still being packed full of the active ingredients. We've also worked on the 'manufacturing process' so as to minimise the impact of carcinogenics (from plastics at temperature etc. we don't want to be growing new cells with those around!).

I'm not revealing what's in it yet, but there's stuff from western science (straight forward things like arginine, vitamin e, sources of GH, etc) to Chinese medicine (dit da jow influenced). Tonnes of stuff really.

I don't have a website yet. I really expected this to be a small scale thing, but the results have been so positive amongst my small test group (p=5) that we've decided to move on it. So you guys will be the first to test the fully branded, fully developed product.

Thanks a lot, guys. I'll be in touch. Exciting times!

Look forward to hearing from you again man. Sounds promising.

Would like to know the ingredients before actually applying the cream though.. if you don't want to reveal it to everyone before then, I think all of the testers would appreciate it if you PMed the info.
 
L

LoveHerDeeply

Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
865
Yeah man send out an NDA along with your request for address to ship to.
"Your reply with your address is accceptance of this Non Disclosure Agreement. You promise yo not share this list of ingredients in any way... (list ways)

Or similar...
 
smerc

smerc

Active member
Joined
Jun 1, 2009
Messages
1,751
That's the gist of a CDA/NDA. Then w/ a noncompete agreement.

Doubt you would have any problems w/ anyone. There is really only one cream on the market that's well known and that's from maxsize.
All the other stuff is DIY'ers using DMSO. Doubt you can get much better than the DMSO combinations already on the forum, but it's intriguing.
 
Top Bottom